hows it goin eh? im gravy went to canterbury for the weekend
n now im ill with some kind of chest infection!
my modules have been picked n are starting... Theatre Design 2, Technical Theatre 2, Directing 2, Themes in Drama, Photographic Fictions 1+2, Popular theatre 2, British film and tv and Independant study.
theyr all lookin pretty good so far altho some of them may be a bit gay due to emma having decided she no longer likes me cos when she informed me that sean was "a fucking wanker" i said OI thats my best mate! apparently i shudnt snap about it. and shes got a lot on her mind tooo, i mean im sorry she finally got with damo and that i got horribly dumped and that my dad is yellow. but u know its obviously worse for her. ugh shes makin me mad so im gonna not talk about it!
my loan hasnt come thro yet :( i hope to see its glorious money ness soooooon. but now im gonna buy some speakers on my credit card.
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- ► 2007 (55)
- tempted to post drunk just for amusement sake no...
- THANK THE GODDESS!!!!!!
- Vodka Scooters
- The 18th
- do ya really like it...?
- BLOODY AWESOME
- thought it was about time for one of these... Ten...
- mmmmbop mmmmmm bop bop
- i love abc 1 but im seriously fed up of... FOR...
- hello everybody! hows it goin eh? im gravy went t...
- ▼ October (13)