not much to report really had a rather random/good night on friday out with all the drama possy for Claire B's birthday went ot cardiff got wrecked stayed at Sams mates house cos i'd lost all the people i was supposed to get a cab back with, met a random busker who was surprisingly good and wheelbarrowed Sam along the road outside the Cardiff Union, oh yeah and we sang disney and musicals songs very very loudly in Cathys i'd feel bad for the people that live ther but since theyr mainly students who wud also have been awake n drunk i feel no remorse!
i just bought about 7 books off the waterstones website for 16 quid! Im happy with that i love that u can buy a play ofr 1.50 but i hate that most of them are shakespeare and therefore of no use to me since i already have the complete works! Michael Gay0Macher has left F1 so i'm happy bring on the reign of Kimi!
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- ► 2007 (55)
- tempted to post drunk just for amusement sake no...
- THANK THE GODDESS!!!!!!
- Vodka Scooters
- The 18th
- do ya really like it...?
- BLOODY AWESOME
- thought it was about time for one of these... Ten...
- mmmmbop mmmmmm bop bop
- i love abc 1 but im seriously fed up of... FOR...
- hello everybody! hows it goin eh? im gravy went t...
- ▼ October (13)