thought it was about time for one of these...
Ten YEARS AGO today... (1996)
How old were you?
Where did you go to school?
Where did you work?
at school clearing the area around the pond!
where did you live?
Where did you hang out?
at guides and at EYPA (now the Sullivan Stage School cos they got shit after i left n weren't allowed to use the word Essex)
How was your hair style
strait back in a pony0tail pretty long then too
Did you wear glasses?
Who was your best friend?
Who was your regular-person crush?
William Higgs (i heard he sailed around the world?)
How many tattoos did you have?
How many piercings did you have?
What car did you drive?
a very sexy Sabar on the game pod
What was your worst fear?
getting left on the ferry when we went to france
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?
Had you been arrested?
Had your heart broken?
**HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!**
How old are you?
Where do you work?
i dont meh hehehe lazy student am i
Where do you live?
treforest, mid glam
Where do you hang out?
Cardiff/Treforest chelmo if im at home
Do you wear glasses?
What is your hairstyle?
Still talk to any of your old friends?
nope ali turned into a snotty cow
How many piercings do you have?
both sides of my nose n an eyebrow
How many tattoos?
2 both on my back triskele's r the theme. im getting a new one in 2 weeks woo!
What kind of car do you have?
don't be silly i dont drive
What is your biggest fear?
dying before i've done everything i want to
Have you been arrested since, if so, how many times times total?
a total of once. and it was peer pressure that made me do it! stupid superdrug
Has your heart been broken?
do u not read my blog!?
single altho maybe not for much longer
Can you do a triple somersault in the air following a back flip and perfect landing?
yes i do them everyday twice before breakfast 3 times at lunch and once in the evening
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- ► 2007 (55)
- tempted to post drunk just for amusement sake no...
- THANK THE GODDESS!!!!!!
- Vodka Scooters
- The 18th
- do ya really like it...?
- BLOODY AWESOME
- thought it was about time for one of these... Ten...
- mmmmbop mmmmmm bop bop
- i love abc 1 but im seriously fed up of... FOR...
- hello everybody! hows it goin eh? im gravy went t...
- ▼ October (13)