EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

do ya really like it...?

is it is it wicked! oops sorry my essex emerging there, i meant he new profile picture, iv been spending a lot of time fiddling with photos, i think its only cos i dont have a printer so i obviously develope an urge to do stuff which wud probly need me to print it out afterwards! im jus sitting around waiting fr tescos to deliver me my food cos i is hungry and i is without food. got another directing class this afternoon im not sure i can take the intensity if its anything like the last one! like killer intensity plus i still havnt worked out what id liek to do for my prac, i dunno as ever im tempted to adapt a book, but u dont ge tmarked for the adaptation just whats seen on the stage so it wouldbe a lot of work with only half of it actually gettin recognised.

who knows eh? bekys man is here for a few days and altho i think hes great and yes i also hink that costello (pips guy) is great also it made me all melancholy about andy again, i dunno i feel a touch seperate from the crew recently i know that im not really but i still get the i'm missing ou tvibe from somewhere. i have no reason to feel that way so i'm probly picking it up from a parallel dimension, i reckon the split with andy was obviously an important thing accross all the many versions of me judging by the amount of de ja vu i had surrounding the event.

xxxxxx

No comments: