EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Friday, October 06, 2006

mmmmbop mmmmmm bop bop

yeh thats the naked chicken dance from scrubs.

and i know that the only person to get that was matty n maybe not even him lol.

urghy urghy im still ill

stupid cold

all my modules rock! i learnt more in 1 sound lecture at welsh col than i did all last year. i mean iolo was awesome and he knows what he's doing but he's no teacher. everything else was good altho photography was a touch weird. andy seemed to decide i was trying to make him jealous last week when i was drunk n luke was makin me laugh, i was gonna go apologeise to him for talkin to another guy n enjoying his company.... then i remebered that andy is a messed up fool. lol.

i love ikea i bought lots of nice stuff. but now i shud check my bank balance so ta ra!

xxxx

No comments: