and i got our wireless working! yes i know im a leg-end. its so good to sit at a desk and type after a summer of actually using my laptop on my laptop. i think my arms are confused cos they aren't ued to typing in a comfortable position lol.
fun was had by all at the foam party, i may have thrown up but u know the brave soldier i am i carried on drinking. there are pictures from the other freshers events here i'm in a few i think. so now the work starts in earnest. and it really does for me with my killer thursdays, altho after christmas im only gonna have 4 modules runing and effectively get mondays wednesdays and thursdays off! i couldn't believe it lol. more reading time for me if only cos i dont like how little random theatrical knowledge i have compared to Sam Boardman-Jacobs sure thats probly cos hes 70 odd and has had 2 heart attacks but i wanna know more than him
reeeeeeeet tescos calls
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- ► 2007 (55)
- tempted to post drunk just for amusement sake no...
- THANK THE GODDESS!!!!!!
- Vodka Scooters
- The 18th
- do ya really like it...?
- BLOODY AWESOME
- thought it was about time for one of these... Ten...
- mmmmbop mmmmmm bop bop
- i love abc 1 but im seriously fed up of... FOR...
- hello everybody! hows it goin eh? im gravy went t...
- ▼ October (13)