urrrrm an update on me i guess.
christmas hols were a lot of fun and i'm now back in the Valleys! went to Daves for new years with frenchie and drank a lot of wine then spent the three days before i came back to uni watchin desperate housewives lol gotta love azureus u can download anythin!
so our house was bloody freezin for the first few days i was here and its been a mixed time of hard work and chillin in front of the tele with pip, i've really enjoyed jus loungin about with her drinking when tony montana says "fuck" or when a person dies/evidence is found on CSI tho i must say 3 hours of CSI nearly had me climbing the walls!
design work is all done and shiny in a sketchbook with black pages and white writing! (oh how alternative) just the Themes essay to finish for this week then its all about the Photography work as i still have 2 pics and a portfolio to produce for next week! woo woooooo
um i dunno um yeh im very boring!
tara for now, hopefully somethin interestin will happen soon
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- First Sentence From the First Post of Every Month ...
- I've done 102 out of the 132 stupid things.
- Rough Sex Facts
- only the clearest and best quality of my murals EV...
- fantabulous new book
- provided by my lush sister
- YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN IN UNIVERSITY TOO LONG WHEN.....
- urrrrm an update on me i guess. christmas hols we...
- Scottie Mac..
- maybe John wright was right about delta all thos...
- ▼ January (12)