EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

so....

i do apologeise for my lack of posting, actually no i dont ive been busy! spent lke 10 hours on trains on tues and weds, and got stuck in liverpool street which sucked lol anyway..
i had my colposcopy last week (look it up i aint gonna explain it lol) and i still have abnormal cells :( gotta wait for the test results tho befor ei find out if they're worse or not tho so watch this space :S nah ill be fine i hope well i better be else frenchie will hurt me lol.
the shit hath hiteth the fan-eth with luctretia, between me n claire we have the entire set to paint! it gonna take at least 2 days barring mistakes with the spackling, and i have to do the lighting design, i have some ideas but nothig concrete yet, i jus need to sit down for an hour or so and go through it but i dont seem to have the time! and we have to make the plaques, and the sign which has to be punched and shatter without hurting Oli's hand!!!
on a lighter note i've come up with a nice political spin for my directing piece, its from The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood so therefore its a very feminist piece, about powerlessness and the like, so im gonna find some symbol of Burma (Myanmar) and the plight of their leader Aung Sang Su Kyi.
awesome but :)

xx

No comments: