First Sentence From the First Post of Every Month in 2006…
January: im reading this 100 things we didnt know last year, thing on the BBC and here are my favourites :
February: im very sorry i dont update this as much as i used to but i am a busy buny.
March: k so emily has found a website that lets her upload her videos eheheheh. here they r :) well some of them, takes a while to upload them lol.
April: am very unhappy. i sat here for 2 hours refreshing a stupid webpage trying to get my Reading tickets.
May: i just thought id better post cos ive been a lazy cow lol.
June: sorry its the essex.. and i havnt updated even tho im at home with nothing to do because ive been filing my lil ass off for the last 4 days.
July: lets all kill ronaldo let all kill ronaldo na na na na, da na na na.
August: Guido, he fix....
September: reading festival was so very very awesome me n padge had a wicked time n weirdly enough i had a wicked time with jodie n martin collins who used to be my next door neighbours obviously they didnt talk to me as i was younger than everyone by about 5 years n they were all so in awe of my sister (who did not like me at all then) they didnt really talk to me.
October: hows it goin eh? im gravy went to canterbury for the weekend
n now im ill with some kind of chest infection!
im like so old its insane! lol also im wearing a lot of grey today, i dunno why but hey grey is a good colour!
December: went home for the weekend which was cool altho my leaving did seem to spark a certain person into revealing how she thinks of me which was nice, well not nice it gave me a very unpleasant trainride home but im sure she thought about that before she did it.
so..... apparently i spend a lot of time at the beginning of the month moaning that i havn't posted enough lol
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- First Sentence From the First Post of Every Month ...
- I've done 102 out of the 132 stupid things.
- Rough Sex Facts
- only the clearest and best quality of my murals EV...
- fantabulous new book
- provided by my lush sister
- YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN IN UNIVERSITY TOO LONG WHEN.....
- urrrrm an update on me i guess. christmas hols we...
- Scottie Mac..
- maybe John wright was right about delta all thos...
- ▼ January (12)