EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sean.

this is a post about sean. and the immense love that i have for sean. he is by far the nicest guy i have ever met, athough that doesnt mean much really since i tend to meet complete wankers. other than sean. um. he has very pretty hair and a nice sexy man body. and he is very very good at cuddles. although it is annoying when one wants cuddles and sean is naked. for as one is seans best friend one feels that hugging sean while he is naked is stepping over the boundaries a little. but never the less the cuddles are very good.

sean is my rock.

i do not know what i would do without my sean, well i do but i'd rather not think about it as it is too terrible to contemplate

HAPPY NOW!?

xxxxxx

No comments: