EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

well um

i get back from dukes last nite bend over to find my keys n im like ow! my ribs hurts! OW! so i think ah itll go away n go to bed, woken during the night by pain in left side of ribs i mean ow! so now im goni to the docs! it reminds me of the torn muscle pain :( so hopefully if i get it sorted fast this time it wont take 8 months to heal! plus while im there i can say im getting headaches think its from my stiff neck! please tell me its not a brain tumor. i think im actually doing worse this year than last year lol at least last year it was mainly my imagination lol.

xx

No comments: