EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

muscular issues

yeh so its just a strained muscle, n the headaches r caused by my stiff neck which is caused by a too low desk at work... fun lol.

i was gonna add some pics from last nite onto here posting them from flickr using the flickr post to blog service but.... it doesn't appear to work with blogger in beta wouldn't u have guessed it! heh. so ill do them the old fashioned way :)
but it doesnt wanna work so go to here!

peace out biatches

xx

No comments: