EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Girls Night!

we had an awesome night last nite! it was jus me sarah n sarah n gabby but it was so much fun. especially since me n the 2 sarahs didnt actually realise how drunk we were!! we just chatted about everythin put the world to rights n i learnt lots about law modules! which was interesting i guess lol. sarah g gave her seal of approval to andy which is good lol. n theyv all agreed to come to wales for my 21st which should be pretty mega! i cant believe im old lol.

went 2 tk maxx today n bought an awesome leather jacket n purse n bag so im all set for the new uni year coupled with my virgo jeans the jacket looks awesome and fits awesomely and its brown no black! lol so now i finally have a coat that aint black or denim plus it will look funky with the brown boots that were mums that im finally getting the heel put back on, it fell off and i mean literally fell off whilst i was walking down some stairs, it was um interesting lol.

also i finsihed my job yesterday! they got me a card and everything plus an hmv gift voucher guess they figured i could use some new music sinceall iv done is listen to the stuff i already have all summer. theyr cool people n ill miss them however the workload was gay nd boring and i had to get up at like 8:30 so nooooooooo thanks! heh

IM GOING BACK TO UNI IN 6 DAYS WAHOOOOOOOOOO

lots of nice lazy morings for 2 weeks n then the fun starts lol

xx

No comments: