EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

back to uni tommoro!

yes yes finally i get to leeeeaaaaavvveeeee lol. altho it does mean that i wont have internet til next thurs cos thats when paul the ntl guy is coming to install it! which is annoyin since my new game having taken 4 weeks to arrive arrived this morning. so i shall have to wait to thoroughly immerse myself in Guild Wars: Factions! i wanna play it non stop but headed out to chelmo at 7 lol. still at least iv managed to pack everyhtin! my digerstion still aint work thanks to the wonderful panikillers that aint so wonderful lol. also my sheets seem to have disappeared the ones i have for uni i mean i didnt just wake up and discover i had no sheets. thatd b silly! so i shall have to get some at tescos when i get ther TOMORROW! woo!!!!!! i get to spend lots of time annoyin andy i the flesh get drunk with beky n pippa n sazzle n the chiro boys and pol n lucy and emma and beeeeam and dan and SEAN!!!!!!! hehe far too excited!
just pray i dont get a stinker of a hangover eh? don't fancy the essex cardiff journey hingover for the um 5th time ina row lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: