- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
1. Where is your cell phone? next to me on the desk
2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend? well me bit of manflesh is nice
3. Your hair? Blonde.
4. Your mother? hmm
5. Your father? legendary
6. Your favourite item? my triskele ring
7. Your dream last night? it was very peculiar
8. Your favourite drink? COKE
9. Your dream car? something speedy
10. The room you are in? Pink
11. Your ex? Andy
12. Your fear? Debilitating Disease
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Known
14. Who did you hang out with last night? Brychan, Pip n Costello
15. What you're not? Usual
19. The last thing you did? type
20. What are you wearing? Stripy Jumper
22. Your favourite book? Alanna: The First Adventure
23. The last thing you ate? N'apple
24. Your life? Varied
25. Your mood? Suspended
26. Your friends? awesomely awesome
27. What are you thinking about right now? Photography
28. Your car? no car
29. What are you doing at the moment? waiting for the oven to heat up
30. Your summer? Office Bound
31. Your relationship status? interesting
32. What is on your tv? a sticker that says "i love big dumps"
33. When is the last time you laughed? earlier, rehearsals, replacing words is funny
34. Last time you cried? last tuesday
35. School? ATRiuM
Sunday, April 22, 2007
1.Where did you take your profile pic?
in a studio in London
2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
comfy grey trousers, uni glam hoodie, messy hair
3.What is your current problem?
all my craft knives are fooked so im annoyed i cant get my mounting done already
4.What makes you happy most?
music travelling and gettin drunk with my buddies, oh and being abused by padge n harley
5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
NFG hold my hand
6.Which celeb you would marry?
do u want the list!! David Tennant, Matt Bellamy, Stephen Dorff, Nicky Hayden, James Lance, James Toseland
7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
yup far too many times
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yeh apparently i look like delta goodrem
10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
lol movies yes
11. Do you speak any languages?
english german bit of russian and french
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
13.Do you ever watch MTV?
nope aint got it
14.What's something that really annoys you?
far too many things! when people talk to me when im programming the desk
EmLah, Embelism, Embles, Emgelee, Chav, Bucket, Slag, WhoreFace
my bedroom in between chunks of gangs of new york
1.Do you live with your parent(s):
only during the holidays
2.Do you get along with your parent(s):
3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
4.Do you have any Siblings?:
an older sister
Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream:
toughie, something involving mint
Chapter 4: Do You..
1.Dance in the shower?
lol i have been known to!
2.Do you write on your hand?
3.Call people back?
yesh i do
4.Believe in love:
yeah i do, tho im not sure i believe in everlasting love
5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed:
6. Any bad habits?
i tend to complain a lot, but in an amusing way i like to think!
7. Any mental health issues:
obsessive paranoia maybe lol
Chapter 5: Have You..
1.Broken a bone:
yarp, scaffoid, elbow (twice thanks kate)
lol many many times
3.Had physical therapy:
4. Gotten stiches:
yup and i don't take too many as mother thinks sigh.
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
snorkeling in various places, i think lol
7.Been stung by a bee:
8.Thrown up at the dentist:
lol no? who would do that!
9.Sworn in front of your parents
yup swear words are just words you know
10. Had detention:
lol yes damn Amrouche!
Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
Gangs of New York
2.Person to text you:
3.Person you called:
4.Person you hugged:
5.Person you tackled:
lol i dunno Sean probably
6. Person you talked to on IM?
7.Thing you touched:
8. Thing you ate?
Galaxy Chocolate mmmmmmmmm
9.Thing you drank:
10.Thing you said:
yey!!! pippa YEEEEYYYY!!
11.Person you kissed:
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
its sunny as hell, i've had a nice man entertaining me for the last couple of days and i helped dori figure out how to build a cage with drainpipes and flower pots. its just a sham i havn't actualy done any of my work yet! i'll be stealing kellys eyes later for my final photograph and then i shall be tweeking away at them for the rest of the day!
i got a free packet of sugar with my shopping! woo lol
it was 4 years since george was killed on the 17th, i think this year is the best i've coped with it! only had a very small moment when i thanked brychan for being such a good distraction! lol i've done and seen so much in the 4 years since, i can safely say i am no longer the little bitch who could be very thoughtless with her sharp tongue, all life is too precious to belittle with petty comments, sure i may still make cutting remarks but i do my best never to say anything that could genuinely hurt someone.
maaaah i swear whenever i think i should write a long entry i get all melancholy, which is just wrong when listeing to idina menzel singing the wizard and i, which is an uplifting and amusing song! "since folks round here seem to be, fixated on you're vertigree" LOVE IT.
chin up chucks
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
well i dont have much to add only that i went out on monday and it was fookin awesome! and then i went to work and tuesday and it asn't quite so good! brychan and sean have been doing a good job of entertaining me at work tho. but im so gonna call all the stupid careless interviewers at some point and tell them what i think of them!
hmm i dunno what to add
oh yeah! kate n anthony were down at the weekend which was awesome, hadnt looked at the old family pics for a very long time and i am so very glad i no longer dye my hair dark red! the holidays in france all came rushing back tho, before my dad got how he is, we used to have so much fun! we still now have some fun but i guess i should be thankful for those moments of clarity that let me know hes still in there somewhere! but yes kate n athony were awesome even if kimi did come third and massa was being a gay!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
1. The Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien (x)
2. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen ( )
3. His Dark Materials, Philip Pullman ()
4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams (x)
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, JK Rowling (x)
6. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee ( )
7. Winnie the Pooh, AA Milne (x)
8. Nineteen Eighty-Four, George Orwell (x)
9. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, CS Lewis (x)
10. Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontë ( )
Total so far: 6
11. Catch-22, Joseph Heller ( )
12. Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë (x)
13. Birdsong, Sebastian Faulks ( )
14. Rebecca, Daphne du Maurier ( )
15. The Catcher in the Rye, JD Salinger ( )
16. The Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame (x)
17. Great Expectations, Charles Dickens ( )
18. Little Women, Louisa May Alcott ( )
19. Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Louis de Bernieres ( )
20. War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy ( )
Total so far: 8
21. Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell ( )
22. Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone, JK Rowling (x)
23. Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets, JK Rowling (x)
24. Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban, JK Rowling (x)
25. The Hobbit, JRR Tolkien (x)
26. Tess Of The D'Urbervilles, Thomas Hardy ( )
27. Middlemarch, George Eliot ( )
28. A Prayer For Owen Meany, John Irving ( )
29. The Grapes Of Wrath, John Steinbeck ( )
30. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, Lewis Carroll (x)
Total so far: 13
31. The Story Of Tracy Beaker, Jacqueline Wilson (x)
32. One Hundred Years Of Solitude, Gabriel García Márquez ( )
33. The Pillars Of The Earth, Ken Follett ( )
34. David Copperfield, Charles Dickens ( )
35. Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl (x)
36. Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson ()
37. A Town Like Alice, Nevil Shute ( )
38. Persuasion, Jane Austen ( )
39. Dune, Frank Herbert ( )
40. Emma, Jane Austen ( )
Total so far: 15
41. Anne Of Green Gables, LM Montgomery ( )
42. Watership Down, Richard Adams (x)
43. The Great Gatsby, F Scott Fitzgerald ( )
44. The Count Of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas ( )
45. Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh ( )
46. Animal Farm, George Orwell (x)
47. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens ()
48. Far From The Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy ( )
49. Goodnight Mister Tom, Michelle Magorian (x)
50. The Shell Seekers, Rosamunde Pilcher ( )
Total so far: 18
51. The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett (x)
52. Of Mice And Men, John Steinbeck ()
53. The Stand, Stephen King ( )
54. Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy ( )
55. A Suitable Boy, Vikram Seth ( )
56. The BFG, Roald Dahl (x)
57. Swallows And Amazons, Arthur Ransome (x)
58. Black Beauty, Anna Sewell (x)
59. Artemis Fowl, Eoin Colfer ( )
60. Crime And Punishment, Fyodor Dostoyevsky ( )
Total so far: 22
61. Noughts And Crosses, Malorie Blackman ( )
62. Memoirs Of A Geisha, Arthur Golden ( )
63. A Tale Of Two Cities, Charles Dickens ( )
64. The Thorn Birds, Colleen McCollough ( )
65. Mort, Terry Pratchett (x)
66. The Magic Faraway Tree, Enid Blyton (x)
67. The Magus, John Fowles ( )
68. Good Omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman (x)
69. Guards! Guards!, Terry Pratchett (x)
70. Lord Of The Flies, William Golding (x)
Total so far: 27
71. Perfume, Patrick Süskind ( )
72. The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists, Robert Tressell ( )
73. Night Watch, Terry Pratchett (x)
74. Matilda, Roald Dahl (x)
75. Bridget Jones's Diary, Helen Fielding ( )
76. The Secret History, Donna Tartt ( )
77. The Woman In White, Wilkie Collins ( )
78. Ulysses, James Joyce ( )
79. Bleak House, Charles Dickens ( )
80. Double Act, Jacqueline Wilson (x)
Total so far: 30
81. The Twits, Roald Dahl (x)
82. I Capture The Castle, Dodie Smith ( )
83. Holes, Louis Sachar ( )
84. Gormenghast, Mervyn Peake (x)
85. The God Of Small Things, Arundhati Roy ( )
86. Vicky Angel, Jacqueline Wilson ( )
87. Brave New World, Aldous Huxley ( )
88. Cold Comfort Farm, Stella Gibbons ( )
89. Magician, Raymond E Feist ()
90. On The Road, Jack Kerouac ( )
Total so far: 32
91. The Godfather, Mario Puzo ( )
92. The Clan Of The Cave Bear, Jean M Auel ( )
93. The Colour Of Magic, Terry Pratchett (x)
94. The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho ( )
95. Katherine, Anya Seton ( )
96. Kane And Abel, Jeffrey Archer ( )
97. Love In The Time Of Cholera, Gabriel García Márquez ( )
98. Girls In Love, Jacqueline Wilson ( )
99. The Princess Diaries, Meg Cabot (x)
100. Midnight's Children, Salman Rushdie (x)
Copy and post with the title "I've read 34... out of 100 books."
Friday, April 06, 2007
"Today is the day sean price plans to break a personal record of hours in a week, by accumalating a massive 60 hours in 5 days. with this in mind and two more days work after this he could set a new pb for 7 days of work with a huge 76 hours in 7 days, he has been quoted as saying 'it's a massive achievement not only for me, my fans but my adoring wife emily who has ben there through thick and thin' today greatness is spelt s e a n! Bored emily! :( x"well i think you can guess my reaction at that time in the morning was WTF and roll over n back to sleep! but hey seany boy u got a whole post about u!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
1. I’ only doing this cos Kate’s done it twice and I feel left out...
2. ...Usually I’m far too independent to feel left out.
3. Though I do have my moments.
4. Eating an apple whilst typing is hard...
5. ...I wonder what would happen if I got apple juice on my laptop.
6. I like random things…
7. …So by the time I get to the end of this it will be very random
8. Shakespeare’s work is written in the most beautiful language ever.
9. I like iambic pentameter…
10. …This is probably why these lines are linking 2, 2, and then 3.
11. My dad just got back from
12. I’m very glad it was fun for him as I always worry when he is alone…
13. …Which is strange cos I don’t worry about my mum being alone
14. I wish I had more pets other than a goldfish
15. The goldfish is called Emily
16. Its tank mate is called Beky
17. We were going to get 4 but Pippa n Kelly didn’t want them.
18. I’m only at 18 and feeling the strain
19. I’m 21 but feel like I’m 28…
20. …This is the exact opposite to my sister. (Mwah)
21. I lived in
22. I fully intend to emigrate there when I’m about 25/26
23. The word ‘emigrate’ reminds me of the Borrowers…
24. …I’ve only read the Borrowers books once but seen the TV series many times…
25. …The film was disappointing though
26. I was never a book-addict until I was 13
27. Tamora Peirce saved my mental functions by getting me to read.
28. I’d quite like to be Alanna, but taller...
29. …I’d have made a good knight I think.
30. I collect weird stuff from places I’ve been.
31. I’d like to do something interesting with them other than keeping them in a draw.
32. JD is my favourite drink.
33. For the last 3 birthdays and Christmases (if not more) I received at least 1 JD themed gift.
34. I compose photographs in my head when I see something beautiful/interesting.
35. I’m so glad I discovered photography at Uni else I’d be lost.
36. I used to be able to bang out a high grade essay in 2 hours having done no research.
37. I’m slightly worried that I can no longer do this.
38. Everyone thinks Hollyoaks is a load of Bollox…
39. …But I quite like the storylines if not most of the characters.
40. I like to think kids will watch it and learn something about life.
41. I find myself very depressed when people don’t know things that I take for granted as general knowledge.
42. My family are very middle class.
43. I think good food is more important than good clothing (except maybe shoes).
44. I have 18 pairs of shoes at uni…
45. …I'm not overly sure how many pairs I have at home…
46. …I’m slightly scared about the number of shoes I own and how many times I’ve worn them.
47. I am a film geek
48. I have an approximate total of 250+.
49. And when people ask me what my favourite film is I get very stressed…
50. …I think its Poseidon Adventure, if only because I love the old version and I like the new one.
51. I cannot believe it’s almost 2 years since I finished my job in
52. …And that in all that time I’ve only seen Rachel and Elise.
53. I like to play guild wars…
54. …I’m thinking it’s the reason for my problems with my neck.
55. I need an actual desk in my room at home.
56. My laptop is burning my legs.
57. I have incredibly see-through skin…
58. …This is really un-sexy as u can see all my veins.
60. I get annoyed when my mum compares her current physical state to mine…
61. …I do not feel a 21 year-old should have similar pains to a 59 year-old…
62. …I’m now slightly worried I’ve gotten my mum’s age wrong..
63. I miss living with blokes.
64. Girls are far too self-involved; myself included (not a dig, truth).
65. I can’t bring myself to buy clothes from shops like Nefertiti in Ponty…
66. …because they remind me of chav shops in
68. I love to watch people’s expressions when they receive information that can be classed as Stereotypical.
69. Such as being a blonde from
70. I’m not sure the last 2 made much sense.
71. I wish I was doing my 2nd year prac as my third year prac…
72. …Since Handmaids Tale means a lot to me.
73. Handmaids Tale and Goo Goo dolls got me through a bad time in lower sixth.
74. Its almost 4 years.
75. I spend a lot of time making sarcastic jokes and Innuendo.
77. I first watched scrubs in
78. I have been addicted to it ever since.
79. I get my life lessons from the last 5 minutes of scrubs episodes.
80. And I hear the “duh di duh duh duh duh di duuuuuh” song when I’m considering something sad.
81. I’m currently addicted to Facebook.
82. It is strangely depressing when you refresh the homepage and nothing has happened.
83. I spent the afternoon lying on a trampoline with my gal pals…
84. …I love that they know me better than I know myself…
85. …It is impossible for me to offend them (unless I majorly over stepped the line and I’m pretty sure I’d notice I was about to do that.)
86. I know that in a minute I’ll have to go back through this and add “…’s” and capital letters.
87. I don’t understand why they made Dougary Scott English in Desperate Housewives when he sounds much better Scottish.
88. I used to collect teapots…
89. …And interesting rocks.
90. I’d make my family go to castles and caves when we went on holiday in
91. I was a pain in my sister’s arse until she left home.
92. Now I wouldn’t be without her.
93. I want to have written, directed and lit a play by the time I’m 40.
94. I love to make photomontages of each month that passes.
95. People constantly thieve my photos for their facebook/myspace/bebo…
96. …This only annoys me occasionally.
97. I’d like to learn to fence properly…
98. …And then go to Shushuan.
99. I just missed Hollyoaks cos I was writing this.
100. I’m very impressed I got this far!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
if your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
so, here's how it works:
1. open your library (itunes, winamp, media player, ipod, etc)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that's playing
5. when you go to a new question, press the next button
6. be honest, even if you're embarassed to have the song or it doesn't fit
opening credits: Emmit Remus - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
waking up: Rendez Vous - Basement Jaxx
first day of school: Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks - Panic at the Disco
falling in love: Right Place, Right Time - Original Cast, Starlight Express
fight song: Forced In - Muse
breaking up: Somebody To Love - Various, Hard Dance
prom: Up, Up, Up - Goo Goo Dolls
life's ok: Little L Jamiroquai
mental breakdown: Seven Seas of Rhye - Queen
driving: Gotta Reason - Hard-Fi
flashback: The Only Way is the Wrong Way - Filter
getting back together: The End - My Chemical Romance
wedding: Melody Calls - Doves
birth of a child: The Heat Is On - Miss Saigon
final battle: Daggers Through the Heart of St Angeles - Alexisonfire
death scene: Dirty Paki - Beans on Toast (lol!)
funeral song: Keep Your Eyes Peeled - The Automatic
ending credits: To Hell We Ride - LostProphets
ahahah!! some of those are seriously awesome!!!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Played Spin the Bottle?: Yup, but i really shouldn't have played it with the Lucretia cast
Toilet Paper someone's house: Chuck town count? cos i was living there but it was staff accom.
Played Poker with money: nope
Gone swimming in a white T-shirt: don't think so, had a tie dye one to swim in when i was a kid
Been tickled so hard you couldn't talk: my sister is evil.
Went camping: mainly in Buxton (mumble fucking buxton mumble) France n Namibia
Had a crush on your sisters friend: i dont think so
Walked in the rain without an umbrella: i live in wales and am very forgetful
Been in a talent show: many times :) gotta love the Eisteddfod at Anglo
Worn somthing your mom didn't appove of: no i dont think i have,
Been to a nude beach: not on purpose
Drank jack daniels: if u know me u kno the answer!
Cursed in a church: lol i expect so, fookin pacabels cannon
Burnt yourself with a curling iron/straightner: yup
Wanted to be a police officer: nope
Been hit on by someone too old: um i dunno probly at Stock Brook
Wanted to be a model: i am one ;) some work from it wud be nice tho lol
Bought lottery tickets: sometimes
Cried during a movie: ok im gonna get abused for this, only movie i have ever cried at.... LOTR when shadowfax first appears. *ducks and covers*
Wanted something you couldn't have: of course, but thats life.
Had sex on the beach: nope
Had the drink sex on the beach: i do love that cocktail
Seen someone shoplift: lol yeah i was teachin them how to do it! (yes bad person)
Hung up on someone: hmmm perhaps once on sean
Yelled at your pet: well um, the goldfish weren't being interesting so.
Bought a thong when the cashier was a guy: yup
Tried to strip when drunk: lol i don't remember.
Gotten seasick: maybe once
Played a prank on somone that had them really scared: i dunno maybe
Been embarassed by one of your family: constantly! have u met my family? (not u kate jus mum n dad)
Felt bad about eating meat: only when it was the limping goat in Namibia!
Screamed in a library: hahaha yes! u should have seen everyone jump
Laughed so hard u cried: many times, having talented comedians as mates is a bonus
Went up to a complete stranger and started talking: yeah "hi, whats your favourite animal?"
Been sunburned: yes, and in interesting patterns too
Kicked a guy in the nuts for being a pervert: no, but iv come very close a few times
Threw up in school: yes
Recieved an anonymous love letter: lol yes poor old nick tan
Had to wear something you hated: i dont think i have
Cursed in front of your parents: daily. its just language.
Been in a commerical on tv: no,
Been out of the country: i pity those that haven't!
Been honked at by some guy when you were walking down the sidewalk: yeah men shouldnt be allowed car horns
Won at pool: yup i have I BEAT SEAN!!!!
Went to a party where you were the ony sober one: am i ever sober?
Went on a diet: nope
Tanned topless: yup
Been attacked by seagulls: hehe it only had one foot.
Been searched in an airport: yeah my belts never fail to set off the alarms
Been on a plane: uuurrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh yes
Thown a shoe at someone: yup
Broke someone's heart: yeah but it was for the best
Sung in the shower: yup
Bought something way too expensive: im a girl....
Done something really stupid that you still laugh about: again, daily
Been walked in on when you were dressing: yup
Ran out of a movie theatre because you were too scared of the movie: no, i am fearless movie wise!
Been kicked out of the mall: no
Been mean to someone then instantly wanted to take it back: i expect so, quite often what i say is taken the wrong way, when i realise it has been i tend to swear a lot I AM NEVER SERIOUS!
Been given a detention on the worst day that you could get one: yes
Done something stupid when you were drunk: of course
Fell off your roof: i fell of a roof once, the toilets at a campsite, i bounced.
Pretended you were scared so you could cuddle up with someone: lol yeh, i cant believe they bought it! it was final destination 2 :|
Had a deer jump in front of your car: yup, tho i werent driving
Threated someone witha water gun: of course, it was an ostritch one.
Unwrap a starburst with your tounge: never tried
Sing: used to very well, now not so well
Open your eyes underwater: yes, in saltwater
Ice skate: yup
Sing in front of a crowd: yes, many times
Whistle: through teeth and lips
Be a bitch at times: yes, but only when i can't tell someone theyr hacking me off cos it would effect other people.
Do thirty pull ups: nooooooo
Walk in really high heals: of course...girl
Eat super spicy foods: yes
Sleep with the lights on: yarp
Mulititask: yes...girl. though i think, makin a perfect cappucino whilst singing westside story and doin a dance and doing a crossword should be super-multitasking
Touch your nose with your tounge: yes, pip helped me to discover that one
Fall asleep easily in the car: nope
Surf: just about
fit in your locker: i used to be able to in yr 9
do the splits: nope my muscles r stretched as it is!
- SWEAR WORD
- Fuckin Eh!
- My Autobiography
- and there sports fans are the last 2 in my TimeSpl...
- back in the valley
- to drink or not to drink...
- I've read 34 of 100 books
- 2 more done
- a text that could rival matty
- since kate likes my surveys...
- yes i know...
- Photography so far...
- Have you Ever...? Played Spin the Bottle?: Yup, b...
- ▼ April (14)