EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

to drink or not to drink...

sorry im feeling rather shakespearian at the moment

well i dont have much to add only that i went out on monday and it was fookin awesome! and then i went to work and tuesday and it asn't quite so good! brychan and sean have been doing a good job of entertaining me at work tho. but im so gonna call all the stupid careless interviewers at some point and tell them what i think of them!

hmm i dunno what to add

oh yeah! kate n anthony were down at the weekend which was awesome, hadnt looked at the old family pics for a very long time and i am so very glad i no longer dye my hair dark red! the holidays in france all came rushing back tho, before my dad got how he is, we used to have so much fun! we still now have some fun but i guess i should be thankful for those moments of clarity that let me know hes still in there somewhere! but yes kate n athony were awesome even if kimi did come third and massa was being a gay!

xxxx

No comments: