EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

back in the valley

thats right sports fans i'm back in the welsh valleys ready for the end of my 2nd year...SHIT

its sunny as hell, i've had a nice man entertaining me for the last couple of days and i helped dori figure out how to build a cage with drainpipes and flower pots. its just a sham i havn't actualy done any of my work yet! i'll be stealing kellys eyes later for my final photograph and then i shall be tweeking away at them for the rest of the day!

i got a free packet of sugar with my shopping! woo lol

it was 4 years since george was killed on the 17th, i think this year is the best i've coped with it! only had a very small moment when i thanked brychan for being such a good distraction! lol i've done and seen so much in the 4 years since, i can safely say i am no longer the little bitch who could be very thoughtless with her sharp tongue, all life is too precious to belittle with petty comments, sure i may still make cutting remarks but i do my best never to say anything that could genuinely hurt someone.

maaaah i swear whenever i think i should write a long entry i get all melancholy, which is just wrong when listeing to idina menzel singing the wizard and i, which is an uplifting and amusing song! "since folks round here seem to be, fixated on you're vertigree" LOVE IT.

chin up chucks

xxxxxxxx

No comments: