EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Friday, December 15, 2006

thought i'd better...

...tell you lovely people about my little fight on weds. i was happy i was having a good night with louise i was laughing n dancing n drunk. this girl (short blonde and tubby) shoves louise, well lou is a bit fo a firecracker so she shoves back and starts shouting, and so louise being a bit of a fire cracker i step in to stop WW3 startin up n she smacks my drink out of my hand n starts swearing at me! so i um 'purposefully' step towards her voicing my opinions on rude twats and she stuffs the heel of her hand into my face! liam lou n this other guy pull me away, she goes on to pick a fight with andy rees's girlfriend n so her boyf punches andy rees. basically the result is a split lip and a chunk out of my gum for me and her being banned for life :)

s'all fun :)

oh and it was longest day last night and i got WRECKED and pulled a hottie to cheesy christmas music lol

xxx

No comments: