EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

entertainment

with the entertainment provided by my sister and sean i feel very reluctant to post in case i can't match them for humor! but hey i suppose i better have a go.

not much has been happening, we appear to have some kind of creature in our house that eats other peoples food, so far its had my new bottle of lemonade, a pack of Salami and most of a jar of peaunut butter. and since kelly has her own, beky hates it, and pip doesn't eat smooth peaunut butter i'm starting to think i might be sleep eating!

not much else has been going on, my funds have gone from bad to worse with the occurence of too many birthday and special events in march, im scared to look at my credit card bill lol and my account balance! i had one of those weekends where money jus seems to go even tho i tried not to let it stupid snap decisions like going into marks n sparks will be the end of me! time ot extend my overdraft i think!

ugh i hate being poor i'm not used to it! and i cant find any work so looks like im stuck, plus theres no way i'll ask my mum for any money cos shes poor as it is, i need a nice rich man to buy me drinks...but i live in wales and they're all five-foot tall and about the same wide, i miss my nice well muscled lean men! ah well.

xxx

No comments: