Eight Things I Like:
3. Coca Cola
4. Formula One.
7. Taking photos of interesting things
8. Going dancing with friends/socialising with friends
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. put brychan on the train to wales :(
2. bought peaches in tescos
3. Pressed "Go!!!" over 500 times
4. Watched Wagstaffe the Wind-up Boy twice
5. passed a lot of comments on BTG finalists (whilst being sighed at by becks who wanted me to shut-up)
6. Crawled around in the roof at work
7. dropped off Brychans Space Wolf minature at GW and marked terratory by saying "my boyfriend Brych" about 6 times to emo GW girl
8. ate the other half of an AWESOME piece of chocolate cake.
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Speak and read Mandarin
2. be a LD already!!
3. not have to worry about my bank balance
4. Be spatially aware in relation to my body
5. buy LOTS of lenses/filters/accessories for my EOS
6. Read all the books i want to RIGHT NOW AT THE SAME TIME!!!
7. Give Brychan a degree
8. Remember every second of my life with perfect clarity
Eight things I don't like:
1. People who don't care what effect they have on the world/people around them
2. Welsh women who assume Brychan is too good for me, because i am English
3. Missing a GP
5. People who judge me on my appearance/class and never bother to find out who i am.
6. People who don't bother to find out why i am how i am, and just assume i'm a weirdo/crazy.
7. Sheep (the human kind)
8. Lewis Hamiltwunt. and associated politics/bandwagoners
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Me and Brychan, having a life together
2. going to Alton Towers!!
3. Being a LD, (therefore knowing everything i possibly can about the medium of light)
4. Reading the new Ian Irvine (once i've re-read all the others)
5. Travelling the world
6. having enough money to not have the fear of not having enough money.
7. Going to Le Mans next year.
8. Having a house of my very own.
Eight TV shows I watch:
1. BBC's F1 Coverage
2. Grey's Anatomy
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Doctor Who
8. Private Practice
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- 26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.
- ▼ 2009 (9)
- ► 2007 (55)