EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

EmLah and the McFijan

and those of u who watch greys anatomy will kno what the Mc means lol. well i met this guy in the first term who told me i smell and said he was from fiji. psycho thinks me. then i started talkin to him about 2 weeks ago about my tattoo (the top one) which led to a huge Pagan/Religon debate for about 2 hours which was scarily interesting! hmmmmmm thinks i blue eyes 6'4" built like a bouncer/rugby player but with a neck! and intelligent apparently! a week later its my 21st so im wrecked and kiss him, (alcohol is bad) and the next weds i see him again after playing pub golf yes so also very very wrecked, and discovered that even tho i was wrecked and he wasn't he still quite liked me! go me i think drunka and attractive! so i take his number and he takes mine n we text quite a lot over the next few days we decide to meet up on tues as im goin to muse on sun and creation on monday then a horrific thing happens! i can't go to muse :( cos the guy i was goin with bailed no one else can go and the last train home is at 2207 so very upset i dont go to muse and stay in and watch ghost instead, only to be joined by the McFijan aka Highlander aka Paul we stay up til 4 talking a lot of bollox mainly about red dwarf shakespeare injuries and the army, oh and a bit of physics but it ain't my strong point! he goes home and i hear nothing from him on monday "oh no i have been taken for a ride" me thinks only to recieve a text about 2100 sayin hes been asleep all day n is about to go back to bed cos of an exhausting weekend. i head out to creation and dance like a crazy gal with me sazzle even tho some wench attempted to put a stilleto thro my foot and cerys threw a very well aimed bottle at lolly who was wearing a hideous backless dress with a black bra on full display at the back!.....watch this space for more info on EmLah and the McFijan (tenner says it goes nowhere lol)

No comments: