EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

21

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im like so old its insane! lol also im wearing a lot of grey today, i dunno why but hey grey is a good colour! um i cant think of much to say really lol headed out tonight to get drunk....surprise.....then my possee from home r coming up to see me on sat which shud be awesome and also drunk....surprise....um i dunno i got some funky pressies from the mother inc. 101 things to do before you're old and boring, which is a book with things to do and a lil form to fill out once u've done them!!! ive already done at leat 10 so im all good, and an edward monkton book about amazing shoes which hurt, which i know quite a lot about lol.

um

i dunno? lol

xx

No comments: