EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

SLIGHTLY SMUG POST ALERT

*siren from starlight express*

So then. It's Valentines.

The odd thing is it doesn't really feel like an unusual day, because Monster makes me feel so loved every day that valentines hasn't been any different love levels wise! But I got a beautiful card in which he declares his love (always useful as then i have proof when he's off LARPing) and a lovely trip to ikea and lakeside followed by steak n parmentier potato's!

I also recieved Eddie the Moose and a large fluffy dark pink cushion.

I'm slightly upset that the AMAZING present I've bought him has not yet arrived from America. Stupid America.

But anyway, I am slightly smug because I have the love of the most amazing man in the world who always gives me the first taste of the coke, and listens to me witter endlessly about twaddle.

I hope your sick buckets are not running over.

No comments: