EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I will possibly one day be a terrible parent.

All I want to do when someone I love is stumbling with something is do it for them / instruct them how to do it.
I dunno why, I hope it comes from a good place.
But god does it not help when teaching your work colleague who is also your boyfriend your stage plot.
It was easier last year for he was not my boyfriend.
It's weird, I almost get anxiety over seeing someone struggle.
Must be my daddy issues.

Lah.

No comments: