EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Since it's all the Rage...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. today i learnt that people called "Leigha" should not trim ones fringe.

2. unless i've had 45 mins with a book and a cup of tea before i get out of bed I'm even more zany than usual for the rest of the day.

3. i have lost count of how many times I've re-read The Song of the Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce

4. I am genuinely fascinated by how light effects the appearance of an object; ANY object.

5. I prefer lamp-light to light-fittings

6. i constantly tell myself off for wishing periods of time away.

7. I'd like to learn to play the Oboe.

8. I have never been prouder of myself than when i was made Vice-president of Jupiter house at junior school.

9. I always hated electronics at school

10. I now search desperately for the sense i know electronic things are supposed to have.

11. Everytime i say i'm Pagan i flinch a little because i don't like the word, but using the word Wiccan just makes me think of the chairs in our living room.

12. i don't think i'll ever get tired of listening to Lostprophets

13. i want to be the technical designer for Starlight Express if its ever revived.

14. I hate how one sided the term Racism has become.

15. I enjoy listening to Classic FM

16. I'm petrified i might not visit every country in the world before i die.

17. i only spent about half an hour of WALL-E not crying

18. I could probably quote several red dwarf episodes from start to finish

19. i won't buy seasons 7 and 8 of red dwarf on DVD because i don't want them to not match 1-6

20. I cried when Kimi won the F1 championship in 2007

21. I have well over 60 pairs of shoes, but only ever seem to wear 3 pairs of them

22. I love the atmosphere in Churches and Cathedrals

23. I often wonder if i'm actually any good at photography or if its just that i have a good camera.

24. I like Llamas and Sheep

25. my leg has gone numb.

meh-nerrrrrrr!

No comments: