EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Hey world!

So here I am yet again with a brand new device that might mean I blog more.

Fingers crossed eh?

Panto is hard. I'd heard that Jack was the hardest set shifting wise, but that's been compounded by the addition of the ground rows on lil trucks. These bastards have too be struck and reset in every scene change, which is utterly ruining my back. Add to this a high speed BIG change whereby have to strike a difficult truck so the kids don't run straight into it and then avoid hitting the 12ft giant (if I knocked him over the guy inside would probably break both his legs). It hard hard work.

But hey!it's Pete's birthday tomorrow and I'm sooooooo looking forward to seeing his face when he opens his present!

Here's Buttercup, planking.

No comments: