EmLah

My photo
Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
26 year old Theatre Person, who hopes to one day become a fully fledged lighting designer. Currently living and working in Hornchurch at the lovely Queens Theatre (yes i know that implies i live at the theatre, it's meant to).I'm a Traveller of many roads including Canada, Germany and Namibia. I love Reading, Dissecting Films, Writing Plays, Angleing Lights, Levelling Sounds, Creating Photographs (when drunk and sober) Playing Guild Wars/Sims 3 and going out with my friends! I have an unrivalled passion for Kimi Raikkonen and motor sports in general.

Monday, November 06, 2006

truly

i seem tpo have lost the urge to blog lol. i think its the writing effort. well i had my birthday, got rather wrecked on the thurs and a load of people bailed out of coming altho my favourite people were there :) and then onthe saturday.. the drama crew bailed on coming i mean sure they had reasons but they'll all be out for beams birthday tonight so its a bit like THANKS! but my billericay crew or part of the crew were here which was awesome much love to frenchie padge n jamie for making it to wales even tho it was cold even tho they ate all my bread lol.
so its down to some hard work now me thinks actually gonna go in early to design to tweak at my spiral staircase which i forgot i had to build lol well i missed quite a lot of lectures last week so u know its fine! really it was my birthday and like i was like ill n stuff like.

so anyway...... cup of tea i think

xxxxxx

No comments: